How to create an eBook
Hi folks, and welcome back.
Today I want to share a little info with you that will show you how to create an eBook.
An eBook can mean many, many things to your Internet Marketing business.
• It can be an attraction tool. Giving away a free eBook that has quality content is a great way
to get visitors to your site to fill out an email form, or provide other contact information. The visitor
gets the benefit of valuable information, and you get the benefit of a new contact to your list.
• An eBook can be a stand-alone product that you offer for sale. Again, as long as it is well written,
provides quality and value to your prospect, they will make the purchase if it is presented properly.
• An eBook can also help to “spread the word” that you are an authority in that particular subject.
When you are perceived as an authority, you gain a new level of trust, loyalty, and influence with
The best part is the fact that it is soooooooooo simple to create one! Really it is. You only need 2 tools. A text editing program such as Microsoft Word (or Open Office which I’m not real familiar with) and a PDF Printer. I’ll show you where to get that for FREE in a minute.
The first step is writing the article. Make sure the subject meets the following criteria:
1. You know and understand the subject well. (Notice I didn’t say have a PhD in it.)
2. Your eBook should be as long as it needs to be to teach your readers what they will need to know.
There is no reason to add filler just to have X amount of pages.
3. Include a few pics, graphs, or charts if your subject matter warrants it. Be sure to include HTML
links to websites also.
4. Be sure to use SPELLCHECKER before you say, Ok I’m done. There is nothing
worse than an eBook full of misspellings.
5. Provide useful, quality information that the reader will find valuable, interesting, and readable.
OK. Now you have written your eBook. You have checked all of the website links in it to make sure they work properly. That is IMPORTANT!! Now it is time for a very simple procedure. Go to this link: Bullzip PDF Printer and download the FREE PDF PRINTER. Follow the simple installation instructions, and Viola’ you are ready to make an eBook. The PDF Printer installs itself in your printer files. Simply open your Word Document up, select Print, and when the “choose a printer” box pops up, simply select the Bullzip PDF. Be sure you know where you are saving it to so you can find it later.
Simply hit print, and in a few seconds, (or minutes depending on the size of your eBook) up pops the Adobe Acrobat window, with YOUR brand new eBook!!
How simple was that?
Now you have something of your own creation to promote, and whatever benefits you seek to gain from it, the results will be 100% yours. Cool huh?!!
I hope this information gives value, and success to you in your journey through Internet Marketing.
Here Is To Your Total Success!!!
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!